Workplace: internal social network for business.
Facebook at Work supports collaboration; allows you to effectively create work or project groups, colleagues can also create:
- RSS information feeds in order to be notified of all relevant information
- Events for all colleagues or private events
What has it got to offer?
- Team messaging and communication app using more up-to-date tools than email.
- Free version- Standard- you do not get any features that are classed as ‘enterprise’ or
- Premium membership which allows you to integrate with third-party storage software (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions can get the Premium version for free.
- Low pricing spectrum
- Everyone has a profile and a newsfeed, the ability to join groups
- You can comment on posts
- Live video streaming
- Audio and video calls
Workplace connects everyone in an organization using familiar Facebook features like chat, video calling, posts and groups. It works alongside the business tools you already use, providing a simple and secure way for people to share knowledge, work together and build connected communities. Learn more: https://www.workplace.com/ Workplace is a collaboration platform that connects everyone in your organization and enables them to turn ideas into action. Through voice and video calling, groups, personalized news feeds and more, you can work together and get more done. https://www.workplace.com/