Euclid‘s Social Enterprise Network is a network for organisations dedicated to promoting social enterprise in Europe.Euclid Network was founded in 2007 and has a strong track record of networking, peer learning and policy impact in the civil society and social enterprise arenas. EN has delivered a range of European programmes in the fields of civil society capacity-building, social entrepreneurship, social innovation and responsible research & innovation.
Organised in partnership with Social Enterprise NL (Netherlands) and MOUVES
(France) with 28 leaders from 16 organisations across 14 countries.
Civil society and social enterprise, empowered to drive positive change
Working with members and partners across Europe and beyond, we:
- Create connections between civil society and social enterprise leaders
- Share and produce leadership, professional and entrepreneurial knowhow
- Influence European policy and funding and strengthen members’ EU engagement
- Raise the visibility and understanding of civil society and social enterprise in business, academia, government and the wider society
Together with members and partners, we value:
- Openness to collaboration across borders, sectors and generations
- Inspirational leadership and collective endeavour
- Innovation and entrepreneurialism for social impact
- Accountability to members, funders and citizens
Find more at: http://euclidnetwork.eu/
Leave A Comment