The Social Enterprise Series is a 10-week in-depth learning program designed to educate future global changemakers about the practical components of establishing or growing a thriving social enterprise. It is completely free of charge and invites everyone willing to learn more to join all or selected workshops from 13th April to 15th June online.
Designated industry experts will walk you through the key components of building an enterprise that has a positive social impact, and citizens residing in Australia can put their new skills to work by crafting a video pitch for the chance to win the Social Enterprise Award: $10,000 to kickstart their project.
The following workshops will take place from 9AM – 11AM EET (4PM – 6PM AEST):
- The change you seek, April 13th
- Understanding the issues, April 20th
- Ideation for impact, April 27th
- Designing your business, May 4th
- Building your tribe, May 11th
- Pitching, May 18th
- Show me the money, May 25th
- Legal considerations for social entrepreneurs, June 1st
- The road is long, June 8th
- Crowdfunding for social enterprises, June 15th
The Social Enterprise Series is organized by Start Some Good in collaboration with Australian Catholic University. The cost is fully subsidized and open to university students, staff and the broader community. Topics are delivered via livestream to a national audience.
More information about the course available HERE.
This publication has been prepared within INDIGISE project. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.