DIY stands for “Development, Impact and You” and the DIY Toolkit is a digital platform with a collection of practical social innovation tools for social innovators, entrepreneurs and changemakers to help them invent, adopt or adapt ideas that create a social impact. DIY Toolkit has been created by NESTA in partnership with Rockefeller Foundation.
- The free toolkit includes 30 tried and tested social innovation tools, all grounded in existing theories and practices of innovation, design, and business development.
- As well as the downloadable full toolkit, each of the individual tools is available in a range of sizes as a pdf template for use in the field, so practitioners can dive straight into action.
- The DIY toolkit website also features a range of case studies and expert blog posts to help people put the tools into practice.
- The website is also available in Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, French and Russian.
- The original toolkit was designed for people working in development, but the tools are relevant for anyone who wants to test and scale new ideas.
This publication has been prepared within INDIGISE project. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.