Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) is the UK membership body for social enterprise. Their work involves carrying out research, running campaigns for members and lobbying on the sector’s behalf. Their ‘Buy Social Corporate Challenge’ launched in 2016 created the world’s largest commitment to social procurement. They also work to raise the profile of people and social enterprises in the sector and help to build strong networks between social enterprises.
What organisation does?
- Run effective campaigns for our members and lobby on the sector’s behalf
- Carry out robust and respected research to help paint a picture of the UK’s social enterprise movement
- Work with our corporate partners to broker business for our members and other social enterprises
- Raise awareness of the role that social enterprises play delivering health and care services
- Build networks between social enterprises
- Raise the profile of people and social enterprises in the sector
These members aren’t just social enterprises. They also include private businesses, charities and public sector organisations who support a vision of a world where social enterprise is the usual way of doing business.
More information is available here: https://www.socialenterprise.org.uk/
This publication has been prepared within INDIGISE project. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.