Are you looking for free online resources to learn about social entrepreneurship? Thankfully there are now a few online courses and most recently available is the Social Enterprise: Business Doing Good MOOC. It is one of a three part series prepared by Middlesex University Business School, the Jindal Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Living in Minca.
The courses explores the subjects
- “Understand what social enterprise is and its relation to sustainable development.
- Learn how to evaluate social enterprise in the context of global and local problems.
- Assess different definitions of social enterprise.
- Identify different social enterprise models.
- Learn about the social impact of social enterprises.
- Come up with a social enterprise business idea.”
This course is for you if you work with a social enterprise or are thinking about starting one.
It will be run once a year. To secure your place, click on the icon “Email me when I can join”.
Image from Social Enterprise: Business Doing Good video
Leave A Comment