Who are the Global Good Fund?
The Global Good Fund is a leadership development enterprise built by and for social entrepreneurs.
What they do?
We identify high-potential leaders and accelerate their success through proven and proprietary development methods.
Why they do this?
We believe growing leaders is the best strategy for solving complex social problems and achieving global good.
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is a 15-month program supporting the leadership development of young social entrepreneurs across the globe. The Global Good Fund invests in these innovators by pairing them with executives who serve as Coaches, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
The Fellowship Program consists of the following elements:
- 360 MIRROR – We administer the 360 MIRROR, leadership assessment tool designed specifically for social entrepreneurs to derive feedback from their board, staff, peers, and stakeholders as well as the Fellow. The Fellow will retake the leadership assessment at the end of the Fellowship and then 1, 3, 5, and 10 years post Fellowship to track his/her growth
- Leadership Development Plan (LDP) – The results of the 360 MIRROR are used by each Fellow with his/her Leadership Development Consultant (LDC). The LDC serves as an executive coach. The 360 MIRROR results combined with one-on-one LDC interactions over 3 months results in each Fellow creating a personalized Leadership Development Plan (LDP).
- Coaching – Each Fellow is paired with a Coach who is an established business or non-profit leader. The Fellow-Coach relationship spans 12 months with the goal of implementing the LDP and leveraging the Coach’s leadership insights. Fellow-Coach check-ins occur every two to three weeks through virtual meetings. The Fellow-Coach relationship may continue after the Fellowship if the Fellow and Coach so choose.
- Annual Summit – Fellows participate in an annual Global Good Fund Summit each spring. This 4-day event provides a platform for networking between Fellows, LDCs, Coaches, Alumni, and The Global Good Fund staff. The Summit is a curated leadership development experience for each Fellow.
Targeted Funds – Each Fellow receives a leadership development grant of up to $10,000. These funds are used explicitly for LDP implementation and leadership development with a special focus on experiential learning.
- Peer & Subject Matter Expert Network – Fellows are part of a global cohort of social entrepreneurs. The Global Good Fund facilitates regular interaction among the Fellows. Fellows are encouraged to engage each other, Alumni, and Content Experts in tackling leadership development challenges. The Global Good Fund intentionally connects Fellows with Content Experts to address specific functional, sector, or geographic issues faced by each Fellow.
Learn more about our Fellows and their Coaches on our Coaching Partnerships page.
For more on how we measure success, see our Impact Measurement page.
Candidates interest in applying for the Fellowship Program can learn more about the criteria and start the application process on our Apply page.
Information source: http://www.globalgoodfund.org/fellowship-program/
Leave A Comment