Summary of Acumen about 5 tool kits for social entrepreneurs.
If you’re running a social enterprise, or about to start one, welcome to the community. It can be hard to know where to begin or decide what’s next when building a social enterprise. +Acumen courses provide context and hands-on exercises to get you started in the field of social entrepreneurship.
We’ve gathered a list of resources, created by our peers, that that offer templates and downloadable Excel files to help you execute your ideas. These on-demand resources will help you with feasibility studies, market assessment, financial forecasting, intellectual property rights and even payroll management for your social enterprise.
1. SOCIAL ENTERPRISE CANADA TOOLKIT:
- Non-profits thinking about creating social enterprise models
- Founders looking to start a social enterprise in Canada
2. REDFWORKSHOP.ORG TOOLS
- People looking for a sequential approach to building a social enterprise. You can’t skip most of the steps so be prepared to work through the tools with your team in an ordered way.
- People focused on social enterprise models for employment generation
3. MARS ENTREPRENEUR’S TOOLKIT
- Later stage social entrepreneurs who are ready to get into the nuts and bolts of running and scaling their business
4. SE TOOLBELT
- People who are trying to find specific resources in the social enterprise space and want to search by topic or keyword
- Those looking for resources in other languages including Arabic, Portuguese, French and Spanish
5. UNLTD: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO DEVELOPING YOUR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
- People who want some background reading or additional context on particular parts or stages of their social enterprise
Find more here: http://plusacumen.org/blog/5-toolkits-for-social-enterprise/