Best practice example of YOUTH social enterprise/initiative!
Pop’n’Art is a cultural pub in Łodź, Poland. https://www.facebook.com/popartlodz/
The main activity is gastronomy, pup offers a wide selection of coffees, teas, snacks and a wide range of alcohol and regional beers.
The POP Social Cooperative runs:
– catering activities on-site or with delivery – catering includes lunch dishes and a coffee break
– room rental for training up to 20 people
– organizing corporate events with the possibility of renting the whole pub with the Open Bar option.
Additionally, cultural events take place in the restaurant:
– concerts – held every two weeks, the repertoire consists of performances by bands playing indie rock, rock, electronic, jazz
– film screenings – every Tuesday there are film screenings preceded by a lecture by a doctoral student of the University of Lodz.