The Foundation was established in 2021. in Mrągowo, Poland and deals with:
– demolition of old wooden buildings (barns, barracks and other farm buildings)
– processing the demolition board into ecological and decorative wall panels
– the use of a demolition board for the production of furniture and interior furnishings in a rustic style
– charity activity consisting in supporting households by donating firewood leftover from the demolition
– bringing old collector's cars to Poland for restoration and sale.