The Social entrepreneurship in the Baltic states platform calendar provides a consolidated listing of different events globally related to the social entrepreneurship issues. By promoting seminars, conferences and different events and other activities, the calendar encourages communication and strengthens community of social entrepreneurs, provides more comprehensive information about external world, and helps serve educational and support missions.
What types of events are expected to be listed here?
Since events’ listing is open to public, there are some guidelines to be followed and meet criteria below. Events have to match or be connected with social entrepreneurship topic. If event is organised in national language (except English), short summary in English have to be made. Events that don’t meet these criteria may be rejected by calendar editors.
In order to prevent inappropriate events from being posted to the calendar, all events must go through an approval process. The events calendar is maintained by the Social Innovation Centre. If you have questions or encounter problems submitting your event, please let us know.
How to submit an event
- Please proceed to this form to fill in your event details
- After submission your event will be sent to a queue for moderation, and once it is approved, it will appear on the events calendar. Approval may take up to 5 business days.
Event submission requirements
- Events should be of general interest related to social entrepreneurship.
- Valid events include, but are not limited to, conferences, forums, workshops, lectures, seminars, thesis defences, meetings, training programs, arts events, sporting events and social events.
- Event submissions must include a name, description, date, time, location, and contact information. A website URL for further reference is also encouraged.
- Submissions must be made at least one week in advance of the event to ensure they are approved and published in time. If your event is submitted less than one week before its date, we cannot guarantee its publication.
- Submissions must be made via the calendar submission forms.
- To notify Social Innovation Centre of a change to an event listing, please click “Get in Touch” in the navigation and describe both the event and what changes you wish to be made.
- If your event has been cancelled, please, contact us to make change and cancel listing.
Social Innovation Centre reserves the right to…
- Review all event submissions before and after they are published.
- Reject event submissions that do not meet these criteria.
- Edit submissions for length, spelling, language and clarity.
The following events may not be approved for publication on the events calendar
- Events containing political endorsements.
- Events containing slanderous, unlawful or obscene content.
- Events that are invitation-only or events targeted to a highly niche audience.
- Event submissions that do not include sufficient details, or the submitter may be contacted to provide missing information before publication.
- Announcements, ongoing courses, advertisements, solicitations and personal events.