About this event
Date and time: Tue, 29 July 2022 / 17:00 – 18:30 EEST
This webinar will highlight new growth markets and how to position for opportunities arising from increasing focus upon the need for businesses and supply chains to address the implications of climate change.
The webinar is aimed at pre-start, early-stage and established owner-managers, micro-ventures, small businesses, charities, CICs, social enterprises.
By the end of this webinar you will be able to understand:
- What the Green Economy is
- What it means for owner-managers, micro-ventures and small businesses
- Business Opportunities and Climate Innovation
- Funding and Financing
- Risk Management: avoiding ‘greenwash’
- Green Marketing
- Action planning: next steps.
More information and applications HERE.
This publication has been prepared within INDIGISE project. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the project coordinator and may not always reflect the views of the European Commission or the National Agency.