What makes Economic Forum unique? The II Economic Forum is not your usual conference. There are many events for entrepreneurs or top managers to discuss business trends. There are scientific conferences for specific audience with little interest from business side and general society. There are meetings of politicians, often closed for wider public. But innovative ideas are often born out of efforts to synthesize conflicting perspectives. We prefer open dialogue. That’s why we focus on collaboration of industries, which meant to unite diverse vews on the hot topic and highlight needs of all stakeholders. The main distinction of Economic Forum is that it serves as a platform for the exchange of experience and cooperation of scientists, entrepreneurs and politicians (B2S2P), stimulating the entry of local and foreign investment to the country and region, and their contribution to the development of an innovative national economy in a long term.
Forum aims to:
- To pay special attention to the information and communication technologies (ICT) used in all spheres of the national economy, and to the usage of European resources in the era of digital economy, contributing to the strengthening of Latvia’s leading positions in the smart technologies industry.
- To use scientific potential and research results for the development of entrepreneurship, finding new niches and sources for the development of entrepreneurship in accordance with the trends in the economy of the 21st century, and improving digital security.
- To continue the successful practice of the I European-Latvian Economic Forum, where it serves as a platform for the exchange of experience and facilitating cooperation between scientists, entrepreneurs and politicians, stimulating the entry of local and foreign investment and the development of an innovative national economy in the long term.
Main reasons to participate in the Forum:
- concentration of the brightest minds who works in areas of economics, business and development of technologies at European and international level and who will share practical experience, scientific developments, stories of success and failures, new discoveries and achievements;
- a discussion of innovative topics useful for both business and research and development: artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain technologies, online business, export of ICT services, data protection, cybersecurity, application of smart technological solutions in different areas and others;
- an interdisciplinary approach to look at digital economics: synergy of engineer thought, social sciences and humanistic knowledge!
More about speakers can be found here
Agenda of the Forum can be found here.
Cich here to register for the Forum.