Danish Minister for Business and Growth, Troels Lund Poulsen, launched the new Dialogue Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility and Growth on February 23 2016.
The Dialogue Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility and Growth is surposed to organize the dialogue between companies and stakeholders within the field of social responsibility and social economy and contribute to danish government policy development in the area.
The Dialog Forum’s purpose is to support companies’ efforts to take social responsibility and social enterprises work to create growth in a way that creates maximum value for eth individual company and for the community as a whole.
Dialogue Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility and Growth will perform the following tasks:
- Obtain, develop and disseminate international and national knowledge on trends within social responsibility and social enterprises.
- Encourage corporate commitment to follow up on the UN World sustainable development objectives.
- Promote partnerships for social responsibility and growth and social investments.
- Host a series of roundtables to bring together companies and relevant stakeholders themed dialogues.
- Contribute to government policy development in the area.
• Organise an annual conference in collaboration with relevant stakeholders on developments in the field.
- Develop a yearly status to the Minister on developments in responsible corporate behavior and social enterprises as well as on the work of the Forum.
The new Dialogue Forum is composed of a total of 14 members incl. Chairman Dan Boyter who is a board member of Pressalit A / S and chairman of the Danish National Opera.
See members of the Dialogue Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility and Growth here
Source: Danish Business Authority